New Improved Country Report
This is a file that I created for my children to do country reports on the countries the racers visit in the CBS reality tv show “The Amazing Race.” But you don’t have to use it just for Amazing Race! You can use it with your own country study as well!
This new version of the Country Report is available for just $4, and is 12 pages long!
It contains these 12 pages:
- Dear World Adventurer and Parents–info on how to use the file, including many valuable links to resources to use to fill in the file.
- Continuation of the info on pg 1
- World map–cover page, for labeling
- Country comparison page–to compare your country to the country you are studying, with boxes to fill in about things like: population, government leader, and more!
- Flag page–to draw or glue the flag of the country you are studying.
- Money Page–to explore the currency of the country you are studying, with boxes for drawing or gluing pictures!
- City comparison page–to compare your city to the capital of the country you are studying, with space to fill in about things like: day/time and weather of the country compared to yours, and more!
- Language page–to explore the national language of the country you are studying, with space to fill in about their words for things like “Please” and “Thank you,” and more!
- Animals page–to explore the indigenous animals of the country you are studying.
- Finally, 3 blank pages (with cute borders and some suggestion text), to share even more things you learned about the country!
I added extra pages as well as tweaked a lot of the content to improve upon it (a new, better map for the cover page!) and to add content to better go with my Noodle Homeschool Amazing Race courses.
- PLEASE NOTE: You do NOT need to purchase this file if you are paying for an Amazing Race course on Noodle Homeschool…this file is included in your purchase!!